Yard Drainage Solutions
Wet areas in your yard or water seepage can finally be solved.
DigRightIn Landscaping has been managing stormwater and yard drainage issues for residents since 1998. We use minimally invasive, natural processes first (after all, water is a natural element in your yard) and we design and install piping only when needed. DigRightIn understands how upsetting water and yard drainage issues can be and try to turn it around into something enjoyable.
- First, we evaluate the sources of runoff affecting your yard.
- Then we design yard drainage solutions using a variety of techniques, from simple to complex depending on the situation.
- For example, rain gardens transform a useless muddy eyesore into a backyard destination.
- Some situations or building codes require a more engineered approach such as integrating piping and infiltration systems.
DigRightIn knows how water works and the value of natural, aesthetic yard drainage solutions. Chances are your town or village knows about us and recommends us! Contact us today to see if we have a yard drainage solution for you.
Before and After Yard Drainage
DigRightIn knows how water works and the value of natural, aesthetic yard drainage solutions. Contact us today to see if we have a yard drainage solution for you.
Protect from flooding and drainage problems
Benefits of Rain Gardens
- Increase the amount of water that filters into the ground, recharging aquifers
- Enhance the beauty of yards and neighborhoods
- Provide valuable habitat for birds, butterflies and many beneficial insects
For when you have a really big problem…
As cities and suburbs grew and agricultural land replaced forests, increased stormwater runoff from impervious surfaces became an environmental issue for all of us. Storm water runoff from developed areas increases flooding, carries pollutants from streets, parking lots and lawns into local streams and lakes. This also leads to costly municipal improvements in stormwater treatment structures.
Our rain garden did exactly what it was supposed to in these last few days of heavy rains! It is lovely and has solved some serious problems in our yard. My only problem now is the bunnies who have chewed off a few of the plants.MH