Have you developed “waterfront” property in the recent rains?
Do you need to manage water on-site to adhere to new village building codes?
- digrightin has been managing storm water issues since 1998
- we try to use minimally invasive, natural processes first (after all, water is a natural element in your yard)
- we design and install piping only when needed
- rain gardens can transform a liability on the property into a vibrant, lush asset
- we offer simple solutions for managing down spouts and sump pumps
- when building codes require “compensatory storage”, digrightin understands the engineering of sub-surface storage vaults and infiltration systems
- innovation comes from years of experience and understanding water and how it works
Chances are your town knows about us and will be glad to see us working with you!
Click here for more information about rain gardens. Contact Us to set up a consultation.