Since 1998, digrightin has provided innovative landscape design, installation and maintenance services to its customers throughout the western suburbs of Chicago.
Our premier landscape services include:
- 100% organic lawn care: In 2007, we made the switch to provide organic-only lawn care services allowing us to specialize in this emerging practice. We truly understand how to get your yard to be healthy and chemical free.
- yard drainage: We transform muddy spots into lush landscapes using a variety of techniques that we have developed over the years. These solutions provide peace of mind during rainy times.
- yard makeovers: Everyone wants their yard to be an outdoor retreat. But only digrightin customers get unique, earth-friendly and vibrant landscapes because of our creative and thorough design process.
Digrightin customers really like the service they receive:
Our success is due to our commitments to our customers, the environment and our workplace:
- create a deep and enjoyable design experience
- continuously improve customer service and employee relations
- use only high-quality products and construction standards
- promote a healthy environment through Earth-friendly landscaping practices
We invite you to explore our website and learn how digrightin can create and maintain a healthy, customized landscape that complements your tastes and lifestyle. The about us page defines our difference.
For more information, contact us!
Weather Update & Watering Advice
Updated: 8/22/14 at 8:00 a.m.
Rainfall* over the past 7 days has been between 4.0" and 5.0", with all of it falling over the past 24 hours, and overnight at a rate of 3.0" per hour.
Newly sodded lawns--Resume your daily watering schedule on 8/26
Existing lawns--Do not need watering. Time for seasonal dormancy whereby the plants naturally develop deeper roots.
Newly installed perennial plants--Resume your watering schedule on 8/28
Existing perennial plants--Do not need watering
Newly installed trees & shrubs--Do not neeed watering
Existing trees & shrubs--Do not need watering
Newly installed rain gardens--Resume your watering schedule 8/31
Existing rain gardens--Do not need watering
*Area average. Actual rainfall in your yard may vary.