The holidays are fast approaching! Click here for details on full service
decorating of your home.
Holiday decorating, Christmas lights and seasonal displays all done
professionally, safely and quickly.
Call today for an estimate!
Since 1998, digrightin has provided innovative landscape design, installation and maintenance services to its customers throughout the western suburbs of Chicago.
Our premier landscape services include:
- 100% organic lawn care: In 2007, we made the switch to provide organic-only lawn care services allowing us to specialize in this emerging practice. We truly understand how to get your yard to be healthy and chemical free.
- yard drainage: We transform muddy spots into lush landscapes using a variety of techniques that we have developed over the years. These solutions provide peace of mind during rainy times.
- yard makeovers: Everyone wants their yard to be an outdoor retreat. But only digrightin customers get unique, earth-friendly and vibrant landscapes because of our creative and thorough design process.
Digrightin customers really like the service they receive:
Our success is due to our commitments to our customers, the environment and our workplace:
- create a deep and enjoyable design experience
- continuously improve customer service and employee relations
- use only high-quality products and construction standards
- promote a healthy environment through Earth-friendly landscaping practices
We invite you to explore our website and learn how digrightin can create and maintain a healthy, customized landscape that complements your tastes and lifestyle. The about us page defines our difference.
For more information, contact us!
Weather Update & Watering Advice
Updated: 10/22/14 at 7:00 a.m.
Rainfall* over the past 7 days has been about 0.25"
Newly sodded lawns--Follow your daily watering schedule. Cool nights mean low water demand so it is possible to overwater.
Existing lawns--Do not need watering for the remainder of the season
Newly installed perennial plants--Follow your watering schedule; err on the side of under-watering
Existing perennial plants--Do not need watering for the remainder of the season
Newly installed trees & shrubs--Provide a deep watering at least once per week until the ground freezes
Existing trees & shrubs--Do not need watering
Newly installed rain gardens--Resume your watering schedule on 10/23 and be careful not to overwater
Existing rain gardens--Do not need watering for the remainder of the season
*DRI service area average. Actual rainfall in your yard may vary.