Since 1998, digrightin has provided innovative landscape design, installation and maintenance services to its customers throughout the western suburbs of Chicago.
Our premier Chicagoland landscape services include:
- 100% organic lawn care: In 2007, we made the switch to provide organic-only lawn care services allowing us to specialize in this emerging practice. We truly understand how to get your yard to be healthy and chemical free.
- yard drainage: We transform muddy spots into lush landscapes using a variety of techniques that we have developed over the years. These solutions provide peace of mind during rainy times.
- yard makeovers: Everyone wants their yard to be an outdoor retreat. But only digrightin customers get unique, earth-friendly and vibrant landscapes because of our creative and thorough design process.
Chicagoland's digrightin customers really like the service they receive:
Our success is due to our commitments to our customers, the environment and our workplace:
- create a deep and enjoyable design experience
- continuously improve customer service and employee relations
- use only high-quality products and construction standards
- promote a healthy environment through Earth-friendly landscaping practices
We invite you to explore our website and learn how digrightin can create and maintain a healthy, customized landscape that complements your tastes and lifestyle. The about us page defines our difference.
For more information, contact us!
Weather Update & Watering Advice
Updated 10/20/16 at 8:00 a.m. Watering advice does not take into account weather forecasts.
Rainfall* over the past 7 days has been .50".
Established lawns: No need for watering at this time.
Recently sodded lawns (within the last 4 weeks): follow watering instructions
Recently installed perennial beds (within last 12 weeks): follow watering instructions
Established trees & shrubs: watering not needed, generally you should water mature trees and shrubs no more than once a week
Recently installed trees & shrubs (within last 12 weeks): follow watering instructions
Established rain gardens: no watering needed at this time
Recently installed rain gardens (within the last 8 weeks): no watering needed at this time
*Rain data from NOAA / NWS. All measurements approximate to the digrightin service area. Your actual
rainfall amount may be different. Watering schedules are provided to customers by digrightin.